How to Join
- Visit the new library lending site at https://my.mgrtoylibrary.org
- Click the Register link at the top of the page
- Fill in all the fields (remember to choose a decent password, don't reuse one!). Read and agree to terms and conditions.
- Click Submit. You will now be on our contact list.
- Next choose your membership. Choose from Family, Group or Existing Member.
- Family Membership is £6 per year, for using toys in a home environment, and allows you to
borrow up to 6 items at a time
- Group Membership is £15 per year, for use in group settings or for childminders with several children, and allows you to
borrow up to 12 items at a time
- Existing Membership. If you were a member of the toy libraries on 16th March 2020, we will add time to your membership expiry date to allow for the closure period during lockdown. Just sign up as an existing member and staff will check the dates and adjust them. If you have selected Existing Member
in error or membership has now expired, we will cancel your membership temporarily while we contact you.
- Enter card details to make your subscription payment. This payment is non-recurring, but we will remind you when your membership is due for renewal. All payment is processed through our provider Stripe and we do not hold your card details on our system
- You will be returned to your account page. From the profile button you can edit your details or change your password.
- If you need any help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now make toy reservations by using the search
bar at the top of the page, or by clicking on a toy category from the menu on
the left. Happy borrowing!